Monday, November 28, 2016

Origami Fox

Hello fellow classmates!
   
Origami was something that I really enjoyed doing, but recently, due to school, I wasn't able to. So for this 2nd quarter reading project I have decided to do origami. For this project I am reading a book called Origami Omnibus Paper Folding for Everybody. For this blog,  I decided to start with something easy! But truthfully, it was a lot harder than I expected it to be. There were certain folds that I haven't heard in a long time such as "inside reverse fold" and try not to ruin the curved planes, which were both on page 255.
But thanks to the diagrams, I was able to pull through and create an origami Fox.

From the book, I was able to expand my knowledge on origami folds. I now remember what inside reverse fold meant, after a bit of struggling. 
The following pictures are the instructions that you guys can follow to make the same fox! 


What is the hardest fold you made for this origami fox?
Citation: Kasahara, Kunihiko. Origami Omnibus: Paper-folding for Everybody. Tokyo: Japan Publications, 1988. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment