Monday, January 29, 2018

Air Fryer: Easy garlic bread sticks

Air Fryer: Easy garlic bread sticks

Garlic bread is such a good accompanying food. It works well with so many dishes, pasta, salad and a bunch of others. So i decided to attempt to make the garlic bread i love to eat with those dishes.
 
Ingredients used:
  • 3 cups bread dough
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 3 tablespoons garlic powder
i gather my materials and started on the recipe. It is fairly simple especially with it only having 3 ingredients. after i finished get the bread dough ready i made my garlic butter. My family makes our garlic butter at times so i used that instead of the exact recipe. For my family we used butter, garlic powder and garlic salt. After i finished with the butter and the dough was ready i spread the butter on top of the dough and cooked it at 400 for 10 minutes.
The garlic bread sticks turned out wonderfully. My family and i enjoyed them and had them with out dinner that night. I think this recipe worked out very especially with now being used to the air fryer now.

What dishes do you eat garlic bread with?


No comments:

Post a Comment