Sunday, January 28, 2018

Spanish step by step: Conversational

Spanish step by step: Conversational

For my final blog post in Spanish: Step By Step, I wanted to go over some more helpful tips to having a conversation with someone. The fist that I found, focused on the combination of two words into one.
My teacher has said the reason to combine words is to communicate at a faster speed.
 Another tip that ends up being very important when speaking Spanish is the accent.

Understanding how to use the accent will allow you to pronounce words correctly even if their pronunciation goes against grammatical rules.
I also found it interesting that accents can also change the meaning of a word or turn a phrase into a question. I will be able to use these skills as I find myself speaking Spanish to others.

Published: 28 January, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment