Sunday, January 28, 2018

Photography- Landscape Photography

Landscape Photography is a type of photography that uses the different aspects of the earth to capture wonderful photographs. The book, The Kodak Library of Creative Photography: Extend your Range, says, Landscape photography shows spaces within the world, sometimes vast and unending, but other times it can be very small. Landscape photographs typically capture the presence of nature but can also focus on man-made features of landscapes. 

There are many different ways to take Landscape Photographs. The way I took mine was that I was outside before school and I positioned my camera in a way that you could see the clouds and the sunset in the photograph. I really liked how it turned out and someday I want to start a collection of these types of photographs because they are my favorite type of photograph so far.




How do you think I did? Leave it in the comments.

Tresidder, Jack, et al. The Kodak library of creative photography: extend your range. Kodak, 1985.

1 comment:

  1. wow that picture is so aesthetically pleasing! and to answer your question you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete