Sunday, January 28, 2018

Spanish Step By Step: Descriptive sentences

Spanish Step By Step: Descriptive sentences

As i have continued to get educated in Spanish, in and out of school, I have been able to communicate more and more complex sentences. In my book, I have reached a section on locating things and places. This should have some helpful tips in it.
The first helpful tip that stood out to me was for modifying adjectives.


 This tip is very helpful, especially when you start speaking Spanish more and more. This helps you form larger sentences on a grammatically correct base. For example, instead of me incorrectly saying "El rojo lapiz(the red pencil)", I would instead say "El lapiz rojo(the red pencil)".

Another helpful tip I found was the use of double negatives.

This tip is good to know so you'll always know when to use the double negative in your sentences. If I were not to use a double negative, then my sentence structure would be incorrect.

Thus far, i have been enjoying my book and look forward to learning more about the Spanish language.


Published: 28th January, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment