Sunday, January 28, 2018

How to draw spongebob

SpongeBob is a beloved characte in the famous cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants. In this blog post I  will be showing you how to draw him.
First you will need to draw a rectangular shape and about halfway in the middle draw a line all they way through the body
 
Second you will need to draw spongebobs lushes cheeks, mouth, nose and eyes
Then you will need to draw the arms and legs, to do this you can draw a cone with tube like things coming out of them
now you need to draw the outward features like his squiggles, tongue, holes and features on his clothes.
                                                          Now you have drawn SpongeBob

                                                                enjoy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bashir!
    I too think that SpongeBob is beloved character in the show. For many years I wasn't able to draw him but with ur tips I think I can manage very fairly

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! until now i wasnt able to draw SpongeBob he was my favorite character growing up and with your help you just made it 10x easier!

    ReplyDelete