Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to Reheat your Meals


How to Reheat your Meals

If you have partaken in harvesting (hopefully from inspiration from my blogs) then you may have run into the issue of needing to reheat certain meals. I want to tell you that you can reheat leftovers and make them taste just as good as when they were fresh!



I personally need on the go meals, and infant meat is perfect for this. You can just put it in a tuber-ware container with some kind of vegetable (I chose some potatoes) and bring it with you for lunch. Nobody will suspect its not an ordinary meat. I absolutely love the meat of young children, and for lunch today I brought a roast, as the author recommends: "a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout." (Swift)



If you are not in a rush and you still want a delectable dinner, this video by Nick and grant Crilly from ChefSteps will show you the best way to reheat meat for the exact same flavor as you had when it was fresh. It will work just the same with human flesh. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this entertaining post, Lauren! I could actually benefit from on the go meals, and this really gave me a lot of good ideas and methods for reheating my food. I don't know if I will ever partake in "harvesting" but a lesson was learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emilio! I`m so glad you have taken an interest in harvesting. Perhaps I could persuade you into the reasons why it is so wonderful? It really is quite ethical as well! (I deleted the first comment because i made a typo)

    ReplyDelete