Thursday, January 26, 2017

Snack Hacks- Tree Sandwich

Inspired by my breakfast post, I made a simple and traditional lunch; a ham and turkey sandwich. Of course, I put a little twist on the meal so it still looked adorable. This was my first lunch I created after reading my book, “Yum Yum Bento Box”. I followed some simple instructions listed at the front of the book in cutting shapes into my sandwiches, and it does help!

I chose to use a Christmas tree since it was simple and not too elaborate. After carefully setting it the mold in, I pushed it down while pulling the excess upwards. I think this way works the best if you’re trying not o rip or tear the excess and use later on.


As shown below, I placed the excess ham, turkey and cut out pieces below my sandwich and place the finished sandwich on top. Behind it is the breakfast sandwich I had previously made to complete it. I also cut some bunny ear inspired apple slices as they said in the book. Though it isn’t as showy as some of my other posts, this was just as equally fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment