Sunday, January 29, 2017

Preparing Meats: A Kid-Friendly Recipe



Sweet and Savory Ribs

A Kid-Friendly Recipe


In my reading, I have found numerous inspirations for my next meal. I have been engaged in preparing such meals for 3 years now. Ever since my first taste of this type of meat, I could not go back to eating normal public grocery store meats. This book I have inherited written by Jonathan Swift, was from a relative and the book contains delightful recipes to prepare for all who have the taste for this flesh. Jonathan Swift proposed the idea of “buying the children alive, and dressing them hot from the knife, as we do roasting pigs.” (Swift) Unfortunately there are not many Night Feasters in this city to purchase from, so I ventured to find a vulnerable child past 6:00pm roaming about behind the Fred Meyer. The darkness at this time was enough to be undetected. I particularly chose this child for his small yet stocky stature for the proportions of fat and muscle for a more delicious meal. 

Back in my garage I butchered and separated the ribs and put them into an aging barrel, for Swift recommends " seasoned with a little pepper or salt will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter.” (Swift) During preparations I kept the seasonings simple with salt and pepper, but also added rub seasoning to give a nice steak flavor. I prepared the meat as recommended and had a delicious feast many nights in a row. The savory yet partially sweet taste of the child was like no other I had tried before, normally if the meat is harvested past 20 years, it is more gamy. 

For the person who is reading: I assume you have not tried the flesh of a human (or at least not intentionally). Who in your family do you think would taste the best? Please leave your full name in your comment so I know you are not a threat, and perhaps we could discuss more in person if you find this intriguing. 

Ingredients:
Salt 
Pepper
Ingredients: 
Child Ribs
Salt 
Pepper
Steak Rub

Recipe:
1. Age meat for 4 days
2. Bring water to a boil and place ribs in water
3. Boil for 10 minutes
4. Rub salt, pepper, and steak rub onto ribs to marinate
5. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes
6. Pressure cook on high for the last 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment