Sunday, January 29, 2017

Oh What Candy Can Do!

Oh What Candy Can Do!

Through the years I have learned how parents are not as protective over their kids as they used to be. They will turn their backs on them in public places, and let them run into forests for hours alone. About 10 months ago I went to a spring carnival and I really got to see the full potential of parental idiocy. As Swift says: "Infant's flesh will be in season throughout the year, but more plentiful in March, and a little before and after." (Swift) so I happily went to find more to harvest.

When I reached the carnival around 6pm, there were many children running around,  but they were in too much a hurry for me to gain their attention. I however did find a little toddler that was in the perfect condition. The father of the 2 year old was paying for food in line and completely turned his back on her. I took the chance of seeing how easy it was to lure the child for the chance of some more tender meat. I put a brightly colored lollipop in between my hands and rested it on the small of my back, and slowly walked away. The child obediently followed! Oh what candy can do!

I live nearby a forest, and small children come almost every day to play. News reports of how children often go missing in that forest still are not enough for parents to bother with apparently. I obtained a juicy 10 year old from that forest just 2 weeks ago and I still have so many leftovers!

With all these leftovers, I just freeze them and they stay good for a very long time. I highly recommend this, so you do not have to waste any bit of these delicious beings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment